Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"this is abusery!"

this morning I had the most infuriating dream where my dad was trying to control everything like usual and he had contracted some people to enforce his decree and they tried to impose a weed limit on me and I had to draw the line at that. but of course he was too caught up in his dictatorship to listen to reason and so I had no choice but to lay down the beatings. I was super pissed cos I threw all my rage into every swing but none of my fucking punches would connect. I woke up feeling all unsatisfied and with no other recourse than to take my aggressions out upon the toilet.

Blogger nicole thinks I am a total genius.

Wow Carrie. From the looks of it, you took out your frustrations on more than just the TOILET!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 4:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jorell thinks I am a total genius.

damn girl thats a big shit!! you got that everywhere!! i bow to the great Carrie the Lord of the porcelain throne!!

may you blow your butt with joy and happiness for years to come!

Thursday, February 09, 2006 4:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Jonna thinks I am a total genius.

I always get so happy by reading your blog.

=D!

Thursday, February 09, 2006 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

thank you :)

Thursday, February 09, 2006 1:24:00 PM  
Blogger captain_howdy_girl thinks I am a total genius.

cool. please don't dream about me anytime soon

Friday, February 10, 2006 1:33:00 AM  
Blogger dan thinks I am a total genius.

So, I wonder what significance toilets have in dreams.

Now I'm going to google it.

Saturday, February 11, 2006 1:18:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

hehehh... dan, that wasn't part of the dream

Saturday, February 11, 2006 1:50:00 AM  
Blogger corbs83 thinks I am a total genius.

Reminds me of the toilet in Trainspotting, which I think was labelled "The Worst Toilet in Scotland"!

Thursday, February 23, 2006 8:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.