Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"this is abusery!"

this morning I had the most infuriating dream where my dad was trying to control everything like usual and he had contracted some people to enforce his decree and they tried to impose a weed limit on me and I had to draw the line at that. but of course he was too caught up in his dictatorship to listen to reason and so I had no choice but to lay down the beatings. I was super pissed cos I threw all my rage into every swing but none of my fucking punches would connect. I woke up feeling all unsatisfied and with no other recourse than to take my aggressions out upon the toilet.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow Carrie. From the looks of it, you took out your frustrations on more than just the TOILET!

Anonymous said...

I always get so happy by reading your blog.

=D!

carrie said...

thank you :)

dan said...

So, I wonder what significance toilets have in dreams.

Now I'm going to google it.

carrie said...

hehehh... dan, that wasn't part of the dream

Richard Corbin said...

Reminds me of the toilet in Trainspotting, which I think was labelled "The Worst Toilet in Scotland"!