Friday, February 11, 2005

Musically Inclined?

Have you noticed the newest addition to my sidebar?? I made that shitty little button all by myself, ya'll.



I heard about it from Tickles Tapeworm who made a post about Audioscrobbler on his blog today.

He also happens to be my boyfriend/housemate and has been poking this thing down my throat for months now.

I am talking about HIS AUDIOSCROBBLER, you perverts!

So after a long coaxing, I got My Very Own Audioscrobbler and I think you should all have one, too.

Normally, this is where I'd go into detail about how fucking cool the shit is, but I'm feeling a little lazy now. So go visit Tickles because he was a bit more ambitious in his post.

Check it out.

3 comments:

Tickles_Tapeworm said...

At least now there'll be witnesses to the crap you make me sit through.

carrie said...

And just for that, it's gonna be nothin' but the Pixies for you...

Tickles_Tapeworm said...

and she wasn't lying; it's been nothing but the fvcking pixies.