Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Tagged by Tickles

What’s the total number of movies in your collection?
I got the same movies as Tickles, so I’m skipping this one.

What’s the last movie you bought?
I bought him the Friday the 13th Ultimate Edition DVD Collection; From Crystal Lake to Manhattan for Valentine’s Day.

What’s the last movie you watched before reading this message?
The Big Lebowski

Name 5 movies that you watch often, or that mean something to you.
Wow. Tickles really made this hard for me, as we have too many of the same favorites, but I’ll do my best.

1. The Big Lebowski

2. Best In Show

3. History of the World Part 1

4. Johnny Got His Gun

5. Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas



The first 5 best movies quote that come into your head?

Uh, well since this is my blog, I've decided 5 just isn't enough for me.

1.“This is not ‘Nam, this is bowling. There are rules.”
–Walter Sobchak, The Big Lebowski

2.
“How do you write women so well?”
"Easy. I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.”
–Melvin Udall and a receptionist, As Good As It Gets

3.
“You can imagine where it goes from here.”
"He fixes the cable?”
– Maude Lebowski and The Dude, The Big Lebowski

4.
“ I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor, insignificant preamble to somethin' else.”
–Cynthia, Dazed and Confused

5.
"This was to be my final hit, but let's be clear about this. There's final hits and final hits. What kind was this to be?"
–Mark “Rent-Boy” Renton, Trainspotting

6.
“That’s my mother you’re pissing on”
–Lionel, Dead Alive

7.“Careful, you ham-fisted cunt”
–Julian, Bridget Jones’ Diary

8. “Your mother ate my dog!!”
"Not all of it."
–Paquita and Lionel, Dead Alive

What are you 3 top favorite movies from the 80's?

1.
Willow

2.
Little Shop of Horrors

3.
Annie


What's the first movie you bought?


I have no idea, but I’m sure it was awful.

What’s the first DVD you bought?

Falling Down


I doubt if anyone really reads this shite that hasn't already been up to bat, but I'll pick a couple of the BE members who have me blogmarked for some strange reason.

So suttlteaze, criticaldarling, uklamok, and chelle, (or anyone else, for that matter) have a go if you're up to it.

2 comments:

Rich Rosenthal II said...

The blogmark thing is kinda funny. I mark stuff because it either sturck my is as smart or funny or both. Then I forget to check the blogmarks for ... erm ... ever. I was reading the post about the southwest being part of the south or not when I blogmarked.

Critical Darling said...

Ok, I'm doin' it, and you're lucky because I usually don't. And I'm doing it here, and I'm doing music instead just because I can.
1. About 200 or so, but I haven't counted lately
2. Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News
3. I'm listening to Pulp - Different Class
4. Radiohead - Ok Computer, The Dears - No Cities Left, The Mood - What's on the Surface and What's Underneath, Blur - 13, Pixies - Bossanova, Beatles - Abbey Road, Velvet Underground - VU and Nico (I'm aware I went over, but they all have to be there)
5. “If fashion is your trade then when you’re naked I guess you must be unemployed” – Pulp, Underwear
“Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?” – Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here
“I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die” – Johnny Cash, Folsom Prison Blues
“Drive my car into the ocean, you’ll think I’m dead, but I sail away on a wave of mutilation” Pixies – Wave of Mutilation
“Our tongues may have touched but all I remember was your nose and I suppose our eyes were closed” The Dears – The Second Part
I could go on, but I’ll spare you.
6. Bowie – Modern Love
The Smiths – I Started Something I Couldn’t Finish
The Cure – Just Like Heaven
7. First tape: REM – Out of Time
8. First CD – Oasis – What’s the Story Morning Glory?