Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Touché. Oh wait, that's Douche.

I noticed my list of referring websites showing quite a number of hits from this blog.

Since he took a break during what I'm sure must've been a busy morning at work to donate time and space on his blog, I wanted to make sure you all had the opportunity to read his review of not only blogfart, but yours truly complete with a career assessment.
All pro bono. Thanks Dick, I mean Doc!

can I take your order?

I don't really know anything about him because, quite frankly, his blog puts me to sleep. I managed to stay awake for this post however, as I was the only subject.

I am assuming he is one of Michael_the_ArchaicAngel's conservative buddies. Either that or Jesus H. Christ got him all flustered.

At any rate, I really touched him (though not in the way he so desperately needs). At a glance, I didn't see any other blog reviews which I think makes it safe to assume I pissed him right the fuck off.

Oh, and he's not a Kirk Dubb fan either (Sorry Kirk, I guess you can't win 'em all).

7 comments:

SC&A said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SC&A said...

Awww, don't get all worked up about it. We're just fine with you doing what it is you are doing. Really.

Anyway, apparently it isn't just our opinion- seems like pretty much anyone who dropped by thought your blog was crap.

And you are welcome for the traffic.

carrie said...

Thanks for the approval. I needed that. I was quite upset for a moment when I thought I didn't have your blessings.

As the saying goes; Opinions are like assholes.
Consider the sources.

One of the 4 readers you are referring to actually used Yiddish as an attempt to insult me.

And let's not overlook the broad who posted her ass as her profile pic trying to cast stones at the puking guy.
Um, why do you think he was puking in the first place??

Here's my humble career assessment for you:

You might want to reconsider social work. Your ethic seems a bit lacking and you've obviously no compassion for the people you are "helping".

Since you mentioned my employment status, might I inquire as to the status of your own? It seems you are busy blogging much of your work day.

I have a few theories of my own.

The first being that no person in or out of their right mind would come to you seeking personal growth through mind prostitution.

The second bringing us back to those lacking ethics...

SC&A said...

How predicatable.
Do you think insulting us changes who you are and the blog you excrete?

We are at a loss as to why someone who used a Yiddish word (universally recognized as being part of the American vernacular) would be offensive to you. Did you think before you spewed that?

Tell you what. We'll give you a trophy, OK? Now you have a good blog trophy, just like your other day care friends.

Feel better?

carrie said...

Predictable...BLOGSTALKER!
Here you are back at my tasteless blog taking the bait.

Did you think your post was going to inspire me to write something of substance?

I've come to see that you like to nance around and entertain your "serious blog" friends by trashing the author of a trivial blog who just happens to be half your age but today you lost, buddy.
If you can't tell by reading my crappy blog, I don't mind spewing this shit stream. I rather enjoy it. If you don't like this blog, bugger off.

I would have thought a well-educated mind would be able to stop himself from reading this swill and refrain from looking at the things that upset him.

SC&A said...

You still don't get it. To us, your blog is like a cartoon- mindless entertainment.

Your blog amuses us.

carrie said...

Words to live by. Thanks, Unk.

As for the rest of you...Geh cocken offen yom. Pierick. Lo mafhidim Zona mafhidim im Zain.

(I had to think before I spewed that one.)