Thursday, October 20, 2005

another shitty night

a guest post by britt

tonight I asked myself, as a supervisor for a demolition company why is it that I have to employ the dumbest drunkest most fucked up individuals that this wretched city has to offer?

once in a while I get a good one but for the most part its like buying a box of rancid apples. you tell them to do something over and over the second you turn your back on them its like you never said anything in the fucking first place.

I don't know how much longer I can take it before I pick up the largest crowbar in my tool room and beat everyone of those fuckers within and inch of their lives.
this is me. this is my life. this is my job.

ps. go fuck yourself

3 comments:

A Bronx Tale said...

such is life...

sucks doesn't it.

Danielle said...

You didn't see my ex-boyfriend there, did you? He use to work those kinds of jobs. Aubrey says he looks like a turtle and goes "Blluup Bluup".

Thanks for the advice. I usually do every morning before class.

P.S. - I miss you Carrie and Tapeworm!

dan said...

The thought of stupid people working demolitions is more than enough to give me a sinister chuckle, that's for sure.