Thursday, October 06, 2005

the best fart boy

I don't really know what its like to drive but I'm pretty sure its not something I need to try. I threw my sandwich at somebodys car on the freeway today. tapeworm got REEAAAALLY FUCKING PISSED about it. nobody died and he didn't get any tickets so I don't see what the fuss is over.

plus I found out I'm having a midterm exam on my birthday.

my mom wants me to go to some intervention thing for my uncle where the whole family gets together to tell him hes drunk. like he doesn't already know, huh? sounds like an ass load of fun but I'm not really in a position to point the finger.

butt rock britts coming over tomorrow and I'm gonna try to get him to make a guest post.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

HAHHAHAAA! And you're the coolest person I know! Throwing sandwiches at ppl's cars... HAHAHAAAA! Hmmm.. try throwing bottle rockets at ppl on bicycles...tell tapeworm he can't come with.

A Bronx Tale said...

throwing sandwiches...i remember the days in highschool when we have to go back to the school, get interviewed by the principal etc...

good times...

we use to have roman candle fights...haaaaaaaa

bt a nice sandwich on the front windshield def. add character.

mrshellonheels said...

I threw a peanut butter sandwich at my kid once, stuck to the ceiling, made him clean it off.

Pause said...

I'm not sure if you are just wacked but I'm sure your always entertaining.

carrie said...

laurie- hes never down for the cause :(

danielle- my friend jeff started egging people on bicycles right after he got his drivers license. the police showed up at his house before he even got home and told his parents about it.

calogero- omg I hate fireworks. I always catch on fire.

hell on heels- your must be really tall or you have real bad aim :p

croaker- thank you :)

mrshellonheels said...

hmm is 5'6 tall? I was aiming at my then 16 year old sons face. He was 6'1 then.

carrie said...

hahaha..whoops.

I was super tired when I wrote that and I meant your son must be really tall but I left out "son".