Thursday, October 27, 2005

a gov't assisted post by britt

had to file for unemployment today, works been a little slow, which means my bosses are jackoffs. when they dont get a job, it means i dont get a job. its a good thing I'm a good poker player, cos I make myself comfortable. for all of you who know what its like trying to get money from unemployment, I feel your pain. its like trying to pull teeth from a pissed off elephant, but there isnt enough sedative in the world to make me happy. a few more days on the couch, and I should gain about 30 more pounds. if you feel my pain, then you must be cool, and if you dont, go fuck yourself.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Even though I have not experienced "pulling teeth out of a pissed off elephant," I am a very empathetic person; however, I will fuck myself anyway and as many times as you tell me to ;)

Danielle said...

Why is it ALWAYS SEX with you people? :))

:-? That reminds me... it's about time for my daily mastubatural routine...

Anyway, ......... what was I going to say about jobs...OH, YEAH! Aubrey is in seniority at his job and they won't promote him...racist bitches...AND he failed compliance and lost $5.00 an hour x 40 + $19.00 for overtime x 20 hours...

A compliance failure means that he skipped a sentence of his American Express disclosure and the quality assurance manager caught him. He did a big boo boo. He's pissed and I'm like, "Whatever..."...I've made only $8000 in one year for two people before. Big deal. If I make it with $1.00 a week... that's fine with me because Ramen only costs $.13 a package.

A Bronx Tale said...

Danielle, you actually have "a daily mastubatural routine..."

that's CHAMP i reckon.