Thursday, October 27, 2005

a gov't assisted post by britt

had to file for unemployment today, works been a little slow, which means my bosses are jackoffs. when they dont get a job, it means i dont get a job. its a good thing I'm a good poker player, cos I make myself comfortable. for all of you who know what its like trying to get money from unemployment, I feel your pain. its like trying to pull teeth from a pissed off elephant, but there isnt enough sedative in the world to make me happy. a few more days on the couch, and I should gain about 30 more pounds. if you feel my pain, then you must be cool, and if you dont, go fuck yourself.

Blogger A Bronx Tale thinks I am a total genius.

i shall indeed go fuck myself...haven't done it yet today so why not now...

never had the pleasure of collecting money. been lucky doing the student life.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 7:28:00 PM  
Blogger DIE! DIE! thinks I am a total genius.

Even though I have not experienced "pulling teeth out of a pissed off elephant," I am a very empathetic person; however, I will fuck myself anyway and as many times as you tell me to ;)

Thursday, October 27, 2005 7:31:00 PM  
Anonymous NoSympathy thinks I am a total genius.

To fuck with a broom or 4 feet katana that is the question.

Friday, October 28, 2005 5:53:00 AM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

Why is it ALWAYS SEX with you people? :))

:-? That reminds me... it's about time for my daily mastubatural routine...

Anyway, ......... what was I going to say about jobs...OH, YEAH! Aubrey is in seniority at his job and they won't promote him...racist bitches...AND he failed compliance and lost $5.00 an hour x 40 + $19.00 for overtime x 20 hours...

A compliance failure means that he skipped a sentence of his American Express disclosure and the quality assurance manager caught him. He did a big boo boo. He's pissed and I'm like, "Whatever..."...I've made only $8000 in one year for two people before. Big deal. If I make it with $1.00 a week... that's fine with me because Ramen only costs $.13 a package.

Friday, October 28, 2005 9:24:00 AM  
Blogger x0r thinks I am a total genius.

um... mastuRbatorial??? yeah... i did physical labor in the winter. tile. the grout and cement would freeze and not set properly. we had to take it all up and decided to do no more work for the season. my grandfather had to take up payments on my car. i was broke as a joke... and pissed. cause they made 2k a week and i made $500. they were fine, with buds and beers. and i started playing everquest 1 and getting drunk there.
then i went to college again a bit later...
rqvtpgoo

Friday, October 28, 2005 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger A Bronx Tale thinks I am a total genius.

Danielle, you actually have "a daily mastubatural routine..."

that's CHAMP i reckon.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 4:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.