Friday, October 14, 2005

I was gonna try and hide from tapeworm tonight under the bed but he walked in and caught me crawling under there all super stealthily and he said, "carrie, what are you doing?" and I was like, "uh..hiding".


class was cancelled so I went to get the ticklet worn out of the library so we could leave and the desk wench looked all dotingly at us and said, "awww...you got to come to school with daddy today, huh?"

last night I dreamt I was living with my parents in a house with no furniture and they kept trying to invite my friends over to feed them chunks of broken glass and I was like, "DUDE could you guys like not kill my friends anymore?"

my economics professor sits on his desk and rubs the insides of his thighs as he talks about I have no clue what cos I'm too concerned with the thigh rubbing.


in case you've been trying to decide what to get me for my birthday on november 3...

<--- I want #5


and if you really love me, you'll get it signed ;)

9 comments:

Danielle said...

:-O CARRIE SHAME ON YOU! You didn't title your post! Naughty, naughty...

Diana and I have been looking up weird shit in yahoo videos and trading urls. I found this one website of this dude shitting, then stuffing his dick with his own shit. Then, I found a woman drinking baby juice out of the huge martini glass...that one made Diana and I BOTH gag. Don't ask.. we're just sick like that, I guess... we try to find the sickest thing and send it to each other...

Anyway, that's some nice looking weed you got there...I don't think I have any wierd professors this semester. I wish I did... there IS this one chick that's in my painting class and she is always giving us tips on how to get pregnant. Something about stringy cervical mucous... Whatever...

A Bronx Tale said...

that's some crazy shit danielle.

carrie that your weed

that one nice bunch that's for sure.

Diana said...

Next time try the closet if you wanna hide.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Lovely photo - um invite me over??
Please?? LOL!

jsm said...

oh hell no, im getting #1 which really should be #2.

Mike said...

We'll get ya what ever you want! We didn't see a number 5???? Help?

Danielle said...

Post my cotton... I want everyone to see what cotton looks like... and tell them that it doesn't grow on a tree...

carrie said...

danielle- I know, but I wanted to let the weed speak for itself.

yeah, you 2 are twisted :p I made britt watch the shit dick video. tapeworm wont look tho. fucking wuss. and dont send me any more cow fucker videos damnit!

thanks, I smoked it myself :)
dude, cervical mucous is where I draw the line. thats just rude.

calogero- hahaha..yes, danielle is never a dull moment..;)
and yeah thats what I'm smoking. thank you

laurie- thank you

diana- I got my dresser shoved in the closet. it would have been perfect if he hadn't been spying on me :(

kshippychic- hahahah..thanks :)

basketball is life- huh?

mike and michael- thats okay, just follow the link and email tony; he'll know what it means :)

danielle- my camera is dead :( tapeworms gotta charge it up

tblue- yes, its quite tasty =P~

Nicole said...

I know this is super duper super super duper super diddly-ooper late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARRIE!!!

I hope you got what you wanted... ;)