Monday, October 03, 2005

PO white trash

vajohnna keeps chicken bones in his dresser drawers. and hes got the bumpies. jacque came to his house with me one night and I passed out on the couch and she was about to go home but she wanted to borrow evil dead 2 so she popped her head in his room to ask if she could take it and caught him jerking off.

his first girlfriend was a lesbian named rhian. she wasn't a lesbian at first tho. he kinda got the stigma from that I think. and people calling him dirty john doesn't really help him out much with the ladies either.

he used to attempt to pick up chicks by bragging that he won the bonghit championships on a local public access show and his brother was a pro skater.

he keeps his dog on the roof. a few years ago he flipped out on mushrooms and ended up naked in an alley behind a bank and his mom had to pick him up from the hospital on her birthday.

I used to work with his brothers girlfriend who said he was in love with me and talked about me all the time. he brought me chocolates and started coming by while he knew tapeworm would be at work.

he said he was gonna show me how to play guitar but I think he was just drunk and trying to score. tapeworm was like "why you trying to hit on my bitch?" and he got super offended. he was supposed to drive us around on my 21st birthday and he bitched out. didn't even call.

john told me a long time ago guys don't call girls to hang out. for some reason I hadn't applied that to he and I until then.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

eww what a dork. he reminds me of my brother. lol i love my borther but he is nasty and dirty. i'm sure prynce agrees. lol

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

GAWD I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I can't remember how I got here, but I had to add your link to my blog - hell Im still laughing about the baked beans!

Anonymous said...

Interesting . . . made me laugh.

dan said...

Just think of it like this... If a guy says he wants to come over to hang out... that's exactly what he means. Like fly-fishing he'll let it hang out and see if you take the bait.

I know it breaks guy code to say, but we ain't too subtle.

Nick said...

If you put this to some music, I bet it would sound like a Beck song.

carrie said...

shannon- all boys are dirty, but john was the trashlord. the god of garbage.
...I'm threatening to take title, however :p

danielle- UM....which one of us is posting our schoolwork?? (thats right bitch! :P)
eh. so I suck..what of it?
school is KICKING MY ASS. but I fuckin rock so whatever. I' read for like goddamn 7 hours tonight and I'm probably gonna be a genius by mid december yo.

bonghit championships was actually a kickass show. I thought so anyhow. you called in and they rated your hit. I only put water in my bong. and ice. I don't know anything about trying to huff gas and smoke weed together. sounds like a really bad idea. I hope its not true anyhow.

haha..I was fucking bummed to tell you the truth. I really wanted to learn for free :) I should have sensed an agenda there cos nothings free.

heh. in my experience, even gay and stupid aren't exempt from the rule :|

prynce- they must be rare, cos I've yet to meet one. I think everyones after something really. man, woman, whoever.

yeah dude, hes lazy and just fucking dirty. they don't call him dirty john for nothing. I probably shaved several years off my life just going over there.

I dont really think he was too excited about "opening her mind" :p I think he was rather disappointed.

ks- thank you! I giggle a bit when I think of her too :D

so lost- thanks

rich- DUDE. that was tapeworms gig! he even had a shirt that said "chicks hate me". (I totally stole it tho :P)
it worked! I had quite the competition :|
he was a man whore and hung out with all the cheerleader bitches. I was beyond fucking jealous but I played it off. somewhat well. if I remember correctly. which probably means that I was an evil green demon in actuality. heh. I'm tired.

df- I KNOW. thats what I was kinda thinking. my mom used to make chicken and rice every single night. I totally know what you mean. chicken really IS fo' wankers :P
..unless its kicken chicken. or maybe I'm just a wanker.

dan- hahahhahah.. I won't tell anyone you broke code.

nick- whoa..really? well, I am a fuckin rockstar.
I should probably quit school and do more drugs then.

Nick said...

Don't quit school. You can do both.

The Prynce said...

They may be rare. I dunno. lol

I'm lazy and messy but not dirty. That's icky as a mo-fo, yo.
Speaking of the word 'shave', though. I need to shave. Off topic, but true, none-the-less.

I try to be positive about my ex's and shit being bisexual and lesbians after the fact. Only like one ever became a lesbian and I don't think that lasted. The rest went bi or were strictly lesbians before dating me and bi afterwards so I like to think I broadened horizons and shit.
But maybe I'm just trying to not feel like shit.

-=The Prynce