Friday, October 07, 2005

go fuck yourself

as promised; a post by britt

so I woke up this morning again it sucked as usual I started out my shitty day at 430 this morning. it was cold I hate the world I almost had to fire someone for the utter overwhelming waft of alcohol he was permeating and I get harrassed repeatedly by tapeworm about my dope use even tho I havent done dope since I was 23 years old so like 4 years. his girlfriend is making me dictate the stupid ass blog cos I hate computers and I hate the stupid computer that I have and for anyone who responds to me go ahead and call me at 1-800 kiss my ass. there. was that a good blog?

Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

Uh... I called that number and no one picked up. I REALLY WANTED TO TALK TO YOU, BUTTHOLE BRITT! :P you ROCK! and... you asked for it...JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THE PPL UPSTAIRS ARE FIGHTING AGAIN!!!!

Saturday, October 08, 2005 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Mike thinks I am a total genius.

We wish that you wouldn't have given out our number. Great shit!

Saturday, October 08, 2005 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Thomas, the Retarded Monkey thinks I am a total genius.

We love you unconditionally.

In the Platonci sense.

Not the pederastic sense. The REAL Platonic.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger britt thinks I am a total genius.

danielle- I know I fuckin rock. you should hang out with me in person. I wanna see some boobies scrunched togehter next time. I dig that shit.

mike and michael- thats MY number. we can fight over it if you want.

thomas the retarded monkey- you're cool.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 11:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.