Wednesday, July 06, 2005

ugh. wake up tapeworm; I'm bored.

I wore clothes almost the whole day today and I feel accomplished. butt rock britt came over yesterday. this fool shows up at like 11am talking about, "where's the liquor at?" all I had was some 151 left over from making flaming dr peppers awhile back and he's hitting straight off the bottle.
ick.
and he always talks shit because I'm eating sugary crap everytime he sees me and that pisses me off damnit. I eat candy motherfucker. he talks himself up and he lies about dumb things but I secretly don't like him cos once he told me I didn't know anything about life.
the truth is I like who he used to be

but now he's just butt rock. and he's not down for the cause. and he bores me. and one time he said that he was "in a papa roach mood" and I knew right then we could never really be friends again.

I usually go to bed when the sun is peeking through the shades and the birds are singing in the tree outside my window but tonight I was like fuck sleep so I came here to see what sort of retarded shit I had to say. I made some new blogs recently and now I'm thinking...I don't even have anything worthwhile to say here, what the hell did I want to say over there?

5 comments:

Bo said...

Hey there, love your blog! You might like mine, in fact we have the same background: http://bonesmith.blogspot.com/

BS

carrie said...

thank you! I'll go check it out...

Zube said...

People sure as shit can be annoying! I know the feeling!

The Prynce said...

Sounds like a lot of bum-fucking lamers I know. 'Cept the liqour thing... that sounds like me 'cept I'd never drink straight from a bottle unless I was the only one that'd ever drink from it.

Next time he's in a 'Papa Roach mood' or what-ever, let him hold your gun (if you don't have one, buy one and let him hold it).

And there's no problem with eating sugar (except from the feeling of plaque which can be easily remedied).

Its VERY annoying when people lie about little things. It has no point and it just makes you look like a silly bastard.

What exactly is 'the cause'? J/c. lol.

We seem to go to bed around the same time... I mean... With respect to time zone differences. Its a sign. We're to be married! lol.

Anywho, I was bored and thought I'd just pop in and comment on something and... That's what I did. *takes a bow*

-=The Prynce

carrie said...

the cause makes itself known to those who are down for it.