Thursday, July 21, 2005

# two

I just ate like half a pineapple and now my tongue hurts like theres little cuts all over it. kinda sucks real bad. bob drinks rum and pineapple juice. just like a girl. I think the people upstairs are trying to bounce a bowling ball. and I'm worried about jumproping? shit. I've been eating a lot of raisin bran this week and it's having an effect on me. we were smoking resin earlier and tapeworm almost puked. it was fucking hilarious. he's been playing prank call recordings all day and they're pretty funny but it gets extra irritating to hear people bitching and yelling after awhile. it reminds me of when I used to have a job. ick. dude, I'm disgusting cos its been beautiful here like 90 degrees everyday but I don't wake up until after 5p. and even lamer than that is how I have 7 days left to accept my tuition grants but I just can't seem to wake up during office hours. sometimes it's too much to even take a free ride, y'know.

2 comments:

jane said...

I am leaving for a week, little grasshopper. you never come visit me anymore anyways. :(
but you reminded me of something. a few years back, i got a bong & for some reason put some kind of alcohol in it and then drank it with all the crap inside of it. ack it tasted like crappy crap is what it tasted like! and you just reminded me of that.
take it easy. see ya in a week. :)
Jane the Insane

carrie said...

you fuckin rock!

I come to visit you all the time, but I don't comment as often as I should. been trying to keep my nose out of the "mommy blog" debates :p
have fun this week jane!