Thursday, July 21, 2005


1. If you were a celebrity, what kind would it be (movies, tv, literature, crime, etc)?


a musician

2. Which other celebrities would you make a concerted effort to try and be around?

pfft. they come to me.

3. Which other celebrities would you avoid like the plague?

girls and anyone who couldn't help me become more rich/famous/powerful.

4. Which celebrities would you date?

really fucking rich ones and Tom Cruise (katie's getting on in her years)

5. What would be your “Celebrity Cause”?

drug awareness. kids need to know that drugs are everywhere and they're affordable and they make you a better person.

6. Since celebs always get off, what crime(’s) would you commit?

I would kill. just like henry.

7. What would be the name of your tell-all book?

"mama, I smoked the tv"

8. Tag 3 people to do this poll. (I don't usually do this part...but)

tapeworm
jane
prynce

9. Link to the post that tagged you.

badtofudotcommunist

No comments: