Sunday, July 03, 2005

28 pieces of me

every 4th of July my mom and I used to pull out the fold up card table and put together a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle. I think the idea behind it was to keep me busy (because I was so excited about lighting fireworks I could hardly sit still and I was driving them nuts!) but those still go down as some of the best times spent with my mom.
I figured you guys were probably too lazy for 500 pieces, so here's a small one I made today:






this puzzle can also be found here if it's not loading right on this blog.

4 comments:

The Prynce said...

Aye, that was fun. You're cute. Just stumbled upon you from seeing you on Audioscrobbler. Keep kickin' ass!

-=The Prynce

carrie said...

thank you!

PATCAM 2009 said...

That was pretty damn cool. That's the weirdest thing I have ever done with someone I didn't know, lol.

Poppy said...

I can't believe I was patient enough to finish the puzzle. Thanks for the entertainment. :)