Saturday, July 30, 2005

I'd fuck her...

gotta say I was a little surprised to come across this post while voting in botb.


according to radmaddog, the author of doggy stylin', I am currently the #3 most bangable blog babe. he makes me sound like a fuckin rockstar and I'm super flattered.
I didn't even have to send him any naked photos!

Blogger jaksplat thinks I am a total genius.

You can send me some naked photos if you want.
P.S. Love the "Fuck yo couch, nigga!" pic in the sidebar.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger The Prynce thinks I am a total genius.

Fuckin' aye! But only #3? Blasphomy!

Maybe its just me and some sort of repressed vanity, but any time anyone no matter how disguisting says I'm hot or they wanna bang me or the like, I ooze. lol.

Congratulations, though!

-=The Prynce

Saturday, July 30, 2005 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger jane thinks I am a total genius.

omgosh what happened to my little chickadee while i was gone on vacation???? what did those monsters do to you? I'm going to take up a collection and send you to a convent to have you rehabilitated, okay? just behave til i get enough moola together. :)

bad girl bad girl

Saturday, July 30, 2005 9:53:00 PM  
Blogger Trée thinks I am a total genius.

Did my vote count??? I had you at #1.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 8:18:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

chef- hmmm...tempting :p
thanks; thats a great episode.

prynce- considering it was only a list of 5, I'm flattered to be on it at all :)

jane!! I don't think they'd have me :p

thanks, trée!

Monday, August 01, 2005 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger Nick thinks I am a total genius.

I'm definately going to have to see the pictures.

Quick, hurry, I'm almost done!!!

... too late. Well, send the pics anyways, and I will, uh, check them out later... (in 5 minutes)

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.