Monday, July 25, 2005

kinda trashy

I hate to clean and so I never do it. like ever. people just come over here and eat cereal and break my shit and leave all their trash everywhere and I'm not about to spend all day cleaning up my junk so those scumbags can come back tomorrow and ruin everything again. but its starting to get kinda really bad and even I don't want to look at it anymore. sucks huh? I was gonna post some pictures just so you could see that I'm not fucking around but tickles was like "um..NO." he thinks I'm gonna make us look bad or something and I was like "dude. it's not exactly like I've been projecting a wholesome image prior to this post."

4 comments:

The Prynce said...

Power to ya, lass! My personal living space is rancid, too. I'll put it on my cam sometime. My bedroom and computer room are considered my 'domain' so they stay messy.

And to think... I have horrible OCD w/ a germ phobia... Ironic, eh?

And a comment on your newest profile picture... You have an AMAZING face.

-=The Prynce

Jay said...

I don't often lower myself to cleaning either, but I like things clean, so I married a man who does what he's told. Thank god I give good head - it's been great leverage.

Danielle said...

WTF?! That Prynce uses his wife's blog? Or is that a dude? Or is that baby Prynce? Or maybe that lady addresses herself as a "he".

Anywho, I HATE to keep things untidy around the place. I live in a one bedroom apartment and it's easy to become messy. I know what you mean about people coming over and trashing the place, if you can define "trashing" by pulling out all the blankets and pillows and blowing up the air mattress so they have something to sleep on. It's just a damn habit. I use to live in a roach-infested trailor home built around the time I was born, that whenever I cleaned, the bugs would come out at night and have a party all over the kitchen counters. That's when I decided that I should get away from the bum who I lived with, get a nice place, and keep it clean. So, I'm sure you can understand my compulsive behavior to keep things in a tight array.

And to the "germ freak"...WHATEVER.

Danielle

Go to my blog to see my apt. pics. Maybe it will give you the same pull that my roachie roomates gave me.

The Prynce said...

I'm a dude and that's my son. I'm just a pretty dude B-)... Nah I'm joking, but I am a dude.

-=The Prynce