Sunday, July 31, 2005

aint that a bitch

today was a good day for finishing off half empty bottles of belvedere and passing out on the balcony. well, I'd like to have passed out, but the phone keeps ringing once and hanging up and that kinda really fucked my nap. it was like the time my parents called the police to kidnap their own daughter out of her sleep and drag her to the dshs at 3a to go live with a lesbian and a drug baby.

I think everyone I know came over today.
and just sat here staring at my walls long after I tried to give them the "hey get the fuck out" hints.
but I'm pretty sure I know why.


britt says he never said that shit.

7 comments:

Dr. Forbush said...

Hey, I posted a picture like that...

http://drforbush.blogspot.com/2005/01/sick-reindeer.html

No BS said...

I like to fart...

carrie said...

...wow.

jane said...

i see you won b.o.b., yeah!! i voted for you :)
i like your new layout & the whole snakeskin thing. i feel like shit cuz i've had a horrible headache. but wanted to say hi. so, hi.

carrie said...

awww...thanks, jane! I didn't realize it was snake skin-ish until you said that :p
hope yer feeling better soon

RockFromDot said...

Congrats on whupping me in BoB, nice nugs.

carrie said...

thank you