Sunday, July 10, 2005

"shit, if it's gonna be that kind of party, I'm gon stick my dick in the mashed potatoes"


I swear I never fucking sleep anymore. I was on the bus and it seemed like everybody was staring at me and I was like I bet they recognize me from my shitty blog and I got all paranoid so I turned around to look out the window and I totally spaced out and almost missed my stop.

the strap on my sandal broke when I stepped off the bus and I was trying to tuck it in so I wouldn't trip and fall on my goddamn face and when I stood up some dude was gawking and I was like, "..yeah?" and he said

"you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"

I was like, "uh, thanks" and even though I was mostly creeped the fuck out because he followed me off the bus, I was muy flattered.

6 comments:

Ethereal Darkness said...

He was probably visually impaired. :P

carrie said...

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT

..no, seriously, I was thinking the same thing though.

jane said...

roflmao carrie! i've had a bad day & you always make me smile. i was visualizing you, especially the sandal thing, thats happened to me.

this should be a Carrieism, but it was me: the night i got married we were driving to the hotel for our honeymoon & someone honked at us. i forgot we'd just gotten married & i flipped em off. it wasn't til after i realized WHY they'd honked.

carrie said...

hahaha..thats hilarious jane! glad you're smiling again.
I hope you were visualizing me giving eth the finger too... :p

The Prynce said...

Visually impaired my Pryncely ass! Her puzzle was super-hot! Her thumbnail probably is, too, but I'm on high resolution and it's kinda small. lol.

-=The Prynce

M. Alice said...

Beatsie Boys! Nice one...