Wednesday, July 27, 2005

oh. right.



I saw some parasailers on elliot bay yesterday and I was like, "ooh! I wanna parasail! but I don't wanna do it over the water, though. thats kinda scary."
and tapeworm said, "uh.. well, thats kinda the only way you can do it."

Blogger psychobabbler thinks I am a total genius.

Hey it's my first time here and I like the way your blog looks. Parasailing scares me too actually. I rely on the future to create some sort of virtual parasailing simlulation that will eliminate any need to do it in real life.





*heads to the patents office*

Thursday, July 28, 2005 1:47:00 AM  
Blogger Pappy thinks I am a total genius.

Hi, first time viewer of your blog.

I find you to have a really intersting personality, and will be checking out your site daily!

Pappy
Mackin with Pappy

Thursday, July 28, 2005 4:43:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Rogers thinks I am a total genius.

I totally just stole your ATHF banner. I hope you don't mind, because I'm stealing it as hard as I can.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 5:07:00 PM  
Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm thinks I am a total genius.

Yeah, she pretty much kicks ass.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 5:13:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

psychobabbler- thank you! yeah, parasailing looks like lotsa fun but I'm not so hot about the idea of falling into the middle of the puget sound.

pappy- wow, thanks :) I'll try not to disappoint!

mark- "a real warrior would have jumped on it like a beast...before it went straight up to $99.99!"
hahaha..no its totally free.
"but yer gonna pay out the ass for it".

tapeworm- awwww...<3

Thursday, July 28, 2005 7:17:00 PM  
Blogger Miss Krys thinks I am a total genius.

Maybe I should add parasailing to my list of "to dos before i die"

Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger captain_howdy_girl thinks I am a total genius.

too scary for me

Friday, July 29, 2005 1:26:00 AM  
Blogger Mark Rogers thinks I am a total genius.

To download that banner, I had to give myself to the giant red space ape...

...Sexually

Saturday, July 30, 2005 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger The Prynce thinks I am a total genius.

Where did you get the ATHF banner originally? Got any with any of MC Chris's characters on 'em?

I'm down with the Pee Pants...

-=The Prynce

Sunday, July 31, 2005 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

I think I found it through image search.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 5:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.