Tuesday, July 12, 2005

"it's either you or them, right?"

bob drove us to jamba juice and we passed some lady out walking her dog and bob said, "that's a cute ass dog."
back in the day bob wanted to be a pro wrestler and he was gonna call himself Triple B: the perfect drug "cos I'm that damn addictive"

me and tickles went to a metal show at the fenix and right as we were crossing the street to go inside a fucking bird shat on my shoulder. and then we ate barbecue.

ugh. I'm starving and we never have any good food around here. its all peanut butter and rice a roni. hmmm...actually, that is good food.

some asshole was outside at 7a today with a goddamn leaf blower. if I can find some silverware I'm gonna cut my hair later.

3 comments:

The Prynce said...

Thought I'd comment on your blog again instead of actually working on mine... lol.

Hey there's nothing wrong with wanting to be a pro wrestler! That's been a secret dream of mine since I was a wee Prynce. I've always had the size and flexiblity and all but never the money to train. I met a guy that used to wrestle for WCW (he was known as The Maestro then, now he's The Stro) who runs a school in my area (so it's actually like 3 hours but you didn't know that or care, lol.) but I lack the $$$... But I know a good friend of his so maybe I can get a good deal some day.

But no one cares about all of that. lol. I just have a habbit of neglecting my own blog and posting things that would typically be fodder for my own blog on the comments of other's posts. Maybe I should compile them for my own blog...

Rambling again, sorry. Ignore me please.

-=The Prynce

carrie said...

before he wanted to be a wrestler he was gonna be a gymnast. and now he wants to be a dj but he's really a postman.

yes you should make a new post on your blog. top 10 (or more) reasons you want to be a wrestler.

carrie said...

haha. yeah I know. I meant to type scissors but I think I was thinking about food right then and said the wrong thing and tickles was like, "...uh" and I thought it was funny so I left it.



whats wrong with peanut butter and rice a roni?