Friday, July 01, 2005

O' Canada...quit sending us that schwagg!

ugh. the guy across the street keeps calling. He gave up for the longest time but I ran into him last week and somehow he decided it was time to give it another go.

shit. My shades are wide open and I know the son of a bitch can see me sitting on my ass not answering the phone, yet he won't take a hint.

hmmm..1 new message. I love it when people talk to my voicemail like they can't tell it's voicemail.
"hello? Carrie? are you there? it kinda looks like you're there.. pick up the phone! ...oh well I guess you're not home. call me."
heh. losers.

2 comments:

jane said...

You know, I have voicemail also & 2 of my girlfriends always do the same thing. "Jane, are you there? Can you hear me?" And I"m just thinking OH MY GOD ARE YOU A MORON??? I've told them over & over that its VOICEMAIL & I cant HEAR it.
But i think its so funny that your neighbor sees you ignoring his call!!
Carrie, is that 1 pic of you by the couch, throwup? I am afraid it is & hoping it isnt.

carrie said...

hahaha..your comment reminded me of this picture so I had to add it.

NO! that's not me getting all sickly on the couch. I added a comment to that post to try and explain why it's there.