Sunday, July 17, 2005

I never said I was reasonable

last night, I quit blogging. then I broke up with tickles. again.

what prompted all this drama you ask?

hehehh. well, first we ran out of weed. then I was trying to figure out my coordinates to put up that gay little map you see down near the bottom of the sidebar and it kept saying I was in eastern mongolia. which really pissed me off. so I started whining. but tapeworm was in the kitchen doing dishes (I am such a cunt) so he couldn't hear me and I wasn't quite satisfied with that so I yelled for him to come in here and help me. he wasn't too thrilled about having dropped everything to rush out here and have me geeking out over some glitter in my sidebar, so he got all pissy.

in my frustration over trying to fix the effin' map, I totally forgot to eat. for a long time. in hindsight this was probably a hefty contributer to the problem. not just because I was most likely entering the coordinates backward but also cos I've been known to get a wee bit cranky when I'm hungry.

anyhoo..I flipped right the fuck out, yo. I told him he was selfish. I had just finished writing a new post and in my fit of rage I deleted it and announced that I was done with blogging.
and when he tried to put the events of the last few minutes in perspective for me, I refused to listen. I became so irritated that he would even suggest I had overreacted that I told him I didn't want to live with him anymore. I grabbed my pillow and headed for the couch.
I woke up at 5:30 this morning after some much needed sleep still feeling a little bitter and trying my damnedest to hold onto that justified feeling I fell asleep with.
no such luck. with every passing minute it became more clear that I had seriously fucked up. when I finally decided the time had come to just go in there and deal with the aftermath, he was laying in bed watching western movies. he gave me a big hug, apologized and asked if I still wanted to move out.

yes I realize I am an undeserving little shit.
I'm almost embarrassed to recount the past 12 hours on here, but I said to myself it just wouldn't be right for me to withhold the truth from the people of the internet. If all I ever told you about was kittens and rainbows and butt rock britt it would be misrepresentation. and I think you all deserve to know the "real" carrie.
that and if I don't like what you have to say I'll just delete it.

6 comments:

Ethereal Darkness said...

Hey, it's Satan!

jane said...

This calls for some retribution! I say you must wear a chicken suit & go visit the funny farm! (you know which one)

carrie said...

in case you haven't read this post by the tapeworm, jane just wished me to be ass raped by either horses or men. I'm not sure which.

ouch jane.

Critical Darling said...

That sounds just like me...I like the stomp-out technique, my boyfriend can vouch for that. He, however, is not nearly as understanding about it as tickles and won't let me live it down. Wow, he sucks.

The Prynce said...

What a forgiving dude! lol. My girlfriend is the grudge holder in our relationship but when she does something like that, it won't be over just like that. lol.

But then again, you're a woman so I'm sure he was anticipating something like that. :-D

-=The Prynce

jane said...

omgosh is that what i wished on you?? okay then, just bake him a pie.