Monday, August 01, 2005

working girl

I made .50¢/minute to draw and eat chocolate. well, actually I made the drawings for free, but I did em on the clock. I can't help but feel that I'm on the better end of the deal here.
the only real rule is that I can't talk to anyone. its surprisingly harder than I thought it would be.

pete said that green peppers are really red peppers that aren't ripe and thats why they're like half the price of red peppers cos they grow twice as fast. he also said he could run 20 miles an hour. I used to be obsessed with him when I was 15 and he totally knew it. I think.

pete always comes through with really fucking good drugs but he also has a tendency to stay all goddamn day and say a whole bunch of weird shit and never go home.
hes a pretty cool guy but I can never tell if he's trying to impress me or my boyfriend.

I got some bacon bandaids. now I just gotta hurt myself.

3 comments:

carrie said...

cool bandaids

carrie said...

thanks fellow carrie :)

athooks, always glad to help ;)
thanks for stopping by.

carrie said...

hahaha...thanks bill. thats a pretty good reason!

about BE, I bet its cos yer not a mommy :p
botb is very "cliquey" as I'm sure you can tell..and as my fellow carrie can attest ;) it can be rather frustrating.
I try to see whos in the SB and check out their blogs before I put up a battle. it gives a pretty good view of the judge panel :)
good luck!