Monday, August 22, 2005

I am so retarded

for caramel cashew brazil nut ice cream with roasted almonds and a hazelnut fudge swirl!

damn right...mute your shit and then get ready to squeal....WAVY GRAVY is back!

if you managed to stay awake through 100 things carrie, you might remember #37.

apparently 17,363 other people felt the same way I did!
they're only selling it in scoop shops and its sposta be a limited time thing which sucks, but after 3 years with out my gravy I'm thrilled that I can even go pick up a cone at all!

Blogger Rob thinks I am a total genius.

Thats great news! I've missed it also. I can't wait to get myself some. Yum Yum.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 1:42:00 PM  
Blogger Shy thinks I am a total genius.

how did i miss that? mmmm. carmely cashew goodness.

Saturday, August 27, 2005 7:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.