Wednesday, August 31, 2005

you just need a good punch in the cunt

I've done pretty much nothing but shop for 2 days :|
I hate shopping, but I LOVE getting new shit! gotta take the good with the bad, y'know. and walmart was bad.
I saw my first (and last) walmart yesterday.. WHAT A PIT!!
they have fucking everything in there. its like a really ghetto fred meyer. I always thought I wanted to go there for some reason and now I know I was wrong. dead wrong.
but it was cheap, just like me.

speaking of cheap, I had a bottle of wine for breakfast. if you can even call it wine. it was bordering on malt liquor in my opinion. on the upside, that just meant I could drink faster :p

of course now that local gas prices have reached upward of $3/gallon, the car just mysteriously started working again. which totally fucking rocks cos I am done trying to take the bus to buy a bag. its inconvenient and difficult to be discreet on the ride home. plus I can go to jamba again! ..but after paying for the smoothies we'll probably have to push the damn car home.

but lucky me, ben & jerry's is within walking distance, and I've still got a half an hour before they close so I have to stop typing right now. bye.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a funny one today :)

Anonymous said...

:-O we have 5 walmart's, 2 sam's clubs, and 2 targets.... HAHAHAHHAAAA!! :-|

Anonymous said...

C3000 you are the best:P do you mind if i add you to my yahoo messenger?

Anonymous said...

thx for the birthday wishes :)

Anonymous said...

If there is one wall mart soon there will be 10, two sams clubs and a super walmart. Id rant about the evils of it but I think I'm sitting herer in a pair of shorts purchased at sams club.

carrie said...

hehe..thanks veggie :)

danielle- I we had to drive 40 minutes to get to one. I think we might have a sams club (thats the ghetto costco, right?), but its not real close either. but theres a target like 10 mins away and I go there once in a while. why do you guys have so many??

jorell- go ahead; looking forward to hearing from you :)

puremood- you're welcome :) enjoy your day!

rich- hahaha..that reminded me of the WTO protests we had here in '99 when all the newspapers had photos of a guy atop the nike building defacing their sign, who just happened to be wearing a pair of nikes! I thought that was pretty damn funny. :p
I don't think they (walmart) like to come in too close to the city. maybe cos of all the protestors. they have lots of labor disputes :(

Anonymous said...

Be advised against any dispariging remarks against Wal-Mart. They will send peopl over to take your things and then pee on your rug. Even if it is a different Carrie.

Anonymous said...

awesomely hilarious.

please do tell what your rant has to do with your headline.

The Philosophical Question of the Day (PQD) Blog
Answer a Question. Subscribe to the Alert.
http://pqd.negativespace.com

carrie said...

aaron- ..but it really ties the room together!

jason- thanks :) I just make shit up sometimes and if it makes me laugh, I use it. it didn't really pertain to the post much (however, the title to the post above this [emcee reverend..] is another name for dirty john).

..I'm gonna let it slide this time, but please refrain from self promotion in my comments. if someone wants to check out your blog, they can click your name :)

Anonymous said...

I fucking HATE Wal-Mart. I honestly get nausious when in there and I get really hot. I think it's the lighting.

Shannon, on the other hand, could never live without it. Shes goes every chance she gets while I go only to drop off film and pick up pictures or when I need something that I'm too lazy to get somewhere else.

All of this is assuming, of course, that I have any money. lol.

But wine's a great breakfast. I used to drink a glass of brandy before school many mornings. I'd often mix it with some cream soda for what I invented and Matt named "Dripping Wet Brandy"... I liked "Creaming Brandy" but the former stuck.

With gas so expensive, the bus in Myrtle Beach is now $2. Ain't that about a bitch? lol.

You're fortunate that anything is within walking distance, though. The nearest store to my house is at least 5 miles and its just a shite country store.

-=The Prynce