Saturday, August 13, 2005

horses and cows and chickens, oh my!

ooh, I think I'm gonna make some banana bread today. I only sleep like every other day now. you might wonder how I am able to nonstop rock like this sans crazy drugs, but the truth is I have no clue; I'm just fucking gifted.

didn't get that bag until too late the other night so we made the trip to the mountains yesterday instead. I fuckin hit the pipe right in front of highway patrol just before newhalem. I had to pull some jedi mind tricks, but he eventually realized he had better things to do than pull us over.

I saw lots of farm animals yesterday. sweet little cows and horses. and all I can think about is enumclaw. and I look into their vacant bovine eyes and think, "are you being touched in bad places?" seriously, we passed a horse trailer on the highway and one of them kept sticking his head through the little window as if to say, "help me!" I think I might have ptsd. I wonder if I can sue that farm or maybe that guy's family. its been weeks, and I'm still super fucked up over the whole thing.

1 comment:

Rich Rosenthal II said...

From reading the story I think the horse got its revenge for being touched in the bad place. Ouchy Ouchy.