Friday, August 26, 2005

"I take a bath in math" -xor444

I think tapeworms on the rag. hes been pretty crabby today but I chased him around the grocery store with the cart and ran over his heels a few times. that seemed to help :)
I smell like a goddamn hippie. I hugged the worm and now he stinks too. hehehh. I have these pants that keep riding up my butt and I was at best buy looking at some movies and nobody else was in that aisle so I just dug it out real quick-like and then I heard a bunch of giggling and I was like, "uh, whoops" and tried to act like I didn't give a shit but I felt pretty dumb, yo.

my little cousin grew boobs this summer and was flaunting them all over disneyland. she wasn't responding to subtlety so my mom said she told her she looked like a ho and bought her a tshirt to "cover up". haha..my mom is the coolest.

it is 6:30p and I've not gotten high all day long. I'm kinda proud of myself and I am not going to let the fact that I only woke up an hour and a half ago thwart this feeling of accomplishment.
in fact, I'm about to roll myself a celebratory spliff and smoke it all the way to the maha for some bogey and daal.
life is sweet, folks.

9 comments:

Zube said...

Love the photo.

Subtlety is lost on some people. I think your mom had the right idea.

Rich Rosenthal II said...

little lego guys neead a hiter way too much weed in the joint for the little guys, just going to waste it.

Shy said...

mom warned my cousin about working with the carnival. he came back a year later with a herpes blister on his lip and she told him to stop fucking the skanks. his jaw shattered on the floor. priceless.

Danielle said...

I remember when my sister first got boobies. I use to hit her across her chest because I knew it would hurt.

Trée said...

You are a shagable babe. I knew it. ;-)

carrie said...

zube girl- hehe..I laugh because I know what my mother's version of "subtlety" is; she doesn't mince words :p

rich- aww..thats just a pinner, but not to worry; they're trained professionals ;)

shannon- eh, damnit..I just had to ask tapeworm what the hell a capture card is.

shy- haha..sage advice :) your mom rocks!

danielle- sooo glad we aren't sisters :)

trée- um..thanks :p ...how'd ya know?

jane- I'm sorry about the word verification!! I got spammed 8 times in 15 minutes and I was ready to pull my hair out (yeah, so I'm a little high strung..) I hate this shit too, I have to do it to comment on my own fucking blog, but it beats the hell out of advertising someone elses bullshit.

My Disfunctional Life. said...

lol

Anonymous said...

that pic is great!

Anonymous said...

I love pot smoking lego dudes! they've defected from denmark and now live in holland. haha!

-el jacek

www.eljacek.info - life for the casually insane