Wednesday, August 10, 2005

"I'm right here you little bitches"

tapeworm went totally apeshit on some highschool kids today. it was fucking hilarious, he was running down the street chasing after cars. I was definitely impressed.

we had a barbecue on my balcony at like 1am and some woman who lives across the street came outside glaring at us with her hands on her hips so we took some pictures of her but they didn't come out that great.


we finally got tired of taking the bus everywhere and rented another car. we're gonna drive into the north cascades tomorrow if we can find some goddamn pot before then.
I'm out, can you believe it? neither could I, but it's true.
fuckin august.

I didn't break up with tickles today. but I did yesterday. and the day before. he wanted me to make sure I told you that.

6 comments:

Rich Rosenthal II said...

You realy cant see the woman but I like the lighting of the picture looks like something aged and yellow or out of some ray bradbury story.

Road trips are beter in a rented car. they have stalite radio.

CK420 said...

Good luck finding that weed, I haven't scored in weeks. Dry fuckin' August.

CK420 said...

BTW, you're on my blogroll.

Danielle said...

HAHAHHAA! OMG I wish I was there! I mean, I wish I was there for the little bratty high school kid story and the old woman story. I would have been like, "HEY! WTF are you staring at! Go back inside and keep watching your reality t.v.!" or something cheesy like that. And as for the high school kids, I HATE THEM! Every Friday and Saturday night, they are all hanging outside the mall until their mom, who dropped them off, is out of sight, then they go inside and just walk around. I've been wanting to break a sting bomb in the elevator again for some time now.

OMG that last time I did that, my sister and I stood outside the elevator and watched as a mom with her baby in a stroller came out gagging and I was hoping she would barf all over the floor, but she didn't. Everyone that entered the elevator at first seemed ok, but as they rose up to the second floor, you could see the faces of everyone changing. It was fucking hilarious. I can't wait to do that again!

Danielle said...

BTW, how do i get a yahoo messenger code thing, cause i can't find it...

carrie said...

hahaha..kostya, you can't even get those here. fireworks have been illegal here for a long time. the only place you can find them is on the reservations. and those are like 2 hours away.

rich- yeah, its too bad the pic isn't better; she was pissed! ;) drunken photography is not a talent I have..come to think of it, regular photography is not a talent I have. I used a neon glow setting in photoshop for this pic, cos it was so dark.

chef_maul- I got lucky around 8p last night! thanks for the link :)

danielle- you're totally fucking NUTS!! hahahahaha..thats so awesome.
PUKE! PUKE! PUKE!