Monday, August 15, 2005

just another gay ass post

it is not a good idea to have fritos for breakfast. in fact, it might not ever be a good idea to have fritos. they looked pretty good on the shelf though. I have to do 5000 loads of laundry today cos I never wash any clothes until I completely run out of things to wear. so now I have like 3 socks a bra and some yoga pants with a big hole in the crotch. I think I might just take a nap, and panic tomorrow when I'm supposed to go to the river and I'm all naked. thats more my style.

5 comments:

Rich Rosenthal II said...

Thats exactly how I do my laundry. Back when I was living with shy and joe cool we would make like one a month trips to the laundrymat and I would fill something like eight washers.

Shy said...

there have been times when i was too lazy to do the laundry so i just bought more socks and underwear (jeans and tshirts can be re-worn).

carrie said...

rich- thankfully I have a washer/dryer in my apartment, but I only get to do one load at a time which makes it a 36 hour chore.

shy- hahahah...I actually have done that! and as a result, when clean, I have sock drawers! and I still can't fit them all in. ugh. but I think I've worn all my jeans to the point where they'd probably stand up on their own.

anthony- thank you :)

Zube said...

You just made me spit chewed up triscuit all over my moniter!

Peter said...

Multi-tasking is easy! Good luck on getting your laundry done. You could always do what I do and just buy more underwear...i.e. as needed...lol.