Saturday, August 06, 2005

metal & gas; not exactly precious commodities

I'm worried tix might try to kill himself...kerrazy torrents have officially closed up shop. he hasn't swapped metal with anyone in well over 48 hours. his life has lost all purpose. he's slumped in front of his monitor, defeated; a mere shell of his former self.
I, however, am reaping the benefits of the regained bandwidth he has been pigging to himself all this time. fucking sweeeeeeet.

ugh. he just kissed me and farted at the same time.

3 comments:

The Prynce said...

The horror. THE HORROR!

A friend of mine has a music download site that may have some stuff he likes. It's http://mp3realm.org.
He doesn't use P2P? If so, he should try Shareaza. It's a bitchin' P2P much better than anything else I've used and it's open source and ad-free so you've got to love it.
And it has a BT client built in in case he finds a new BT site he likes.

-=The Prynce

carrie said...

shhhhh!!!

hahah..just kidding. I have no idea what he does. I'm sure he'll come along and fill us in at some point tho ;)

carrie said...

hahah..kostya, its like you didn't even read the post. or maybe you did, and thats even scarier.