Sunday, August 14, 2005

"drunk by noon, but that's okay; I'll be president someday"

I am officially white trash. on our way to butt rock britt's shithole and saw a recliner just chillin out in the alley and I have no chairs in my apartment, so we turned around and carried that bitch home. hehe..yeah, I'm that ghetto.

britt's been calling every 20 minutes since 8a cos he bought a computer for $80 that can't handle running antivirus and firewall software at the same time. he thinks tapeworm's gonna pull a miracle out of his ass or something. we were there for 5 hours last night and his house smells like old sandwiches. whoever he bought that shit from must've clicked every fucking driveby download that ever popped up through IE. spysweeper found 130 programs and spyware cookies and over 400 traces in less than 3 minutes. hes freaking out cos he wants to play online poker tournaments and he's too butt rock to use the internet.

I'm going swimming tuesday!! in a river!
hehehh...I'm gonna pee in it.

3 comments:

Rich Rosenthal II said...

Thats a nice looking chair, are there any critters crawling out of it from being outdorrs?

carrie said...

hehe..none that I've found so far, but I'm afraid to sit in it until I get some cleaner for it and a cover. I may try my hand at re-upholstery, but I'm kinda lazy...so we'll see.
I only took it cos it was in my alley, so I know it had only been there for a couple of hours, and I probably looked real classy out there sniffing it, but I didn't want any surprises.

Diana said...

I have the sweetest desk that was someone's garbage. It really is THE best desk I have ever had...I dont have a picture of it though:(