Friday, August 05, 2005

goddamn hippies

I've been throwing water balloons off the balcony all day and no ones even threatened me yet. how boring is that?

stinky pete came back yesterday and stagnated on the couch for another 10 hours. I've found the only way to get him out is for me to leave. pete doesn't really think too much of deoderant but he's cool cos he sleeps in trees and doesn't expect me to entertain him all the time. I hate people that can't handle a few minutes of silence.

I had a fucked up dream last night that I had to hack off a mouses head (I cant remember why, but it had to be done) and my guinea pig saw me do it and he didn't like me anymore. and then tapeworm was cheating on me with some black girl from work. I kept waking up but the second I'd fall back asleep it would start all over again. I still feel kind of messed up over it.

dude, have you seen danielle's blog yet? shes totally nuts and her shit fuckin ROCKS! shes getting married next week, you should go check her out at mi caca es su caca and leave nice comments.

2 comments:

Zube said...

I once had to actually hack off a mouse's head. It was half dead because of the cats, and I couldn't bear to let it suffer.

Anyway, stinky Pete gives me a chuckle. Hee.

jane said...

danielle's site is pretty funny. i wonder if ron jeremy really did that. that would gross even me out.