Sunday, August 07, 2005

what? ...jealous?

my grandpa repeats everything he says 4 times. when he comes over he says "hello hello hello hello." even if I'm the only one here. he was with my grandma for like 40 years before she died and I just found out he's been married 4 times before her.
what a ho!

my grandparents like me better than the rest of my cousins cos I go to school and I don't have any babies. plus I'm a lot cuter than them cos I'm adopted. that means I get good christmas presents.

butt rock britt is buying a computer today. I'm a little nervous cos hes finally gonna read all the bullshit I write about him...this should be funny.

we ran out of fluff so I made a toasted chocolate sammich. with peanut butter. I thought it was a genius invention but tapeworm assures me it is mediocre at best, just like the weed everyones been trying to push around here lately.

4 comments:

carrie said...

btw, kimmy doesn't like to claim her blog on her profile cos she leaves bullshit comments on people's blogs and doesn't want to deal with the consequences. but I think thats pretty lame, so if you're in need of a good laugh, the retardation of kimmy has been documented at: "my life"

The Prynce said...

Carrie the Cunt Magnet. C'est tu.

Did I spell 'magnet' right? It looks right, yet I think it's wrong...

-=The Prynce

jane said...

oh i hope butt rock britt makes a blog! if s/he does, will you post the link to their blog please? i want to see what they have to say when they read YOUR blog. (though i don't know what you've said about them.)
i wonder how that sammich would taste butinstead of bread, on a slice of angel food cake. hmmm
get the munchies & try it carrie

carrie said...

zube girl- yer a pretty kickass cunt yourself, thanks :)

danielle- hehe..yeah, being adopted has been great for me. whenever my family starts embarrassing me, I just remind myself that I'm not really one of them. fixes everything.

jane- ahahahahah!! if he ever figures out the subtle intricacies of the internet, I might tell him about blogger, but for now he's still trying to master google search!
its been a long couple of days :p

well for one, I called him butt rock britt (no, he doesn't know about that!). I always make fun of the sleeveless shirts and the camo pants and the headband/bandana thing, but he'd probably get all pissy if he knew I was talking shit on my blog. but he's pissy in general, so whatever.
he knows I blog, but I don't even think he can find his address bar, so I think I'm safe for now!!

mmmm....cake