Tuesday, August 23, 2005

"that fuckin indian better win"

if I ever learn how to drive I'm gonna go to jamba juice and then maybe vegas. but thats a big IF.
driving is scary like sharing needles and screwing strangers without condoms. I'm not really sure it should be done.
danielle puts out a pretty good cock blog and if you chew on boots cos yer hungry that doesn't make it food.

matt said hes not gonna pit fight anymore but thats a bunch of crap; he'll be back.

you don't just quit pit fighting on a whim damnit.
its a cultural phenomenon.

in case you didn't know, myspace is the gay and I am the most unpopular piece of shit on there. I have like 5 friends and one of thems a goddamn band and another ones my boyfriend. raggedy ass 16 year olds send me friend requests and I deny them cos I'm trying to act all elitist, but in reality I'm just LAME.
ahahahahahah...fuck.
theres a cornucopia of words to describe the male genitalia and at the moment, I'm rather smitten with ndongo.
sounds kinda african, huh? well, it should.

britts dads a real ninja. his mom said "hes one of the twelve".
I think she meant men she had slept with that weekend, but he's pretty sure she was talking about ninjas.

ugh.. how many beers am I gonna need before my friends start to seem cool?

6 comments:

Zube said...

I'm on My Space, and I have three friends. My sister, and two people I went to high school with. The high school people and I have never said hi or anything. We're just friends now, according to My Space. Whatthefuckever.

Tickles_Tapeworm said...

My Butt smells like rhubarb.

Christopher Trottier said...

Too many emo people on Myspace. And I hate emoness.

Rich Rosenthal II said...

Driving is absolutely terrifying. Other than that I'm kinda confused by the leaps being made here

Anonymous said...

Carrie I love your post that are never boring to read. lol. When i'm having a bad day (which is very offen lately) I come here and read you post.

Shannon

(I hate my space to. lol Keep up the good work. :-D)

carrie said...

zube girl- hehe..yeah, I never talk to anyone from myspace, but we're friends, damnit! I found people from highschool on myspace too, but I didn't add them :p

tapeworm- mmmm...butt pie

christopher trottier- I enjoy your blog, sir. I tried to blogroll you today but it was being the gay and wouldn't let me update my links. ...so tomorrow for sure :)

rich- its not that daunting if you read it line by line ;) I'm kidding. this post isn't really supposed to make a lot of sense to most people, as ridiculous as that sounds.
I just thought it sounded funny.
its all true though :)

shannon- awww...THANK YOU! :)
I'd kick him in the nuts if I could! you rock!!

jane- hehe..nothing bad, I hope :p