Tuesday, August 30, 2005

no, I didn't delete your comments

check out tapeworms blog for the full story.

Anonymous Rich Rosenthal II thinks I am a total genius.

I'm curious to see whta kind of response the tapeworm gets.

Friday, September 09, 2005 5:30:00 PM  
Anonymous PureMood thinks I am a total genius.

That's just not cool... but it is cool you had a backup. Whew~ I came by way of his story/post/entry do-hinky!

Friday, September 09, 2005 5:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

OMG Carrie! I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you when that shit went down. :(( My internet was hit by the big H, and since then, I've had to use the computer in the university's library. This sucks balls. Well, as soon as I get back, we'll think of something >:)

Friday, September 09, 2005 5:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

BTW, Rachel is a dick. dick dick dick dick!

Friday, September 09, 2005 5:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Zube Girl thinks I am a total genius.

HOLY SHIT!!! I came here the other day, and none of your posts showed up, and I was like, "Huh, that's weird."

I can't believe your blog was deleted!!! That is FUCKED UP!

Dayum. What a crock.

Friday, September 09, 2005 5:34:00 PM  
Anonymous JIN thinks I am a total genius.

That is so wrong!!!

Stealing from someone else's blog is bad enough n this person .... WTF!

Glad you have your back up!!!

Friday, September 09, 2005 5:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Shannon thinks I am a total genius.

Go read my comment on tickles blog.

Friday, September 09, 2005 5:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.