Saturday, August 20, 2005

anemone

did you know I was retarded? I just found out today.

smoking weed sucks because I think I might have just lost something and spent ..awhile.. running around the apartment looking for it and realized I wasn't finding it cos I didn't remember what it was anymore. I just know I really needed it.


A dog does not wednesday in honey
And leaks grass like intolerance parcels
Smelly triscuit of love batter smile
Trickling bunion I disappoint
What with wrinkled paperclip abandon take
To break fountainous cannon sunlight glaze
Thunderous beer fork you excellent wolfs penis
And not for taco validation
We flicker complacent circles to the top
Partly single dollar noodle zone
Whirring manatee colloquial bucket fritter
Waste cinnamon if you remember ohio

-inspired by robert frost


oh shit...I think it was food.

3 comments:

Rich Rosenthal II said...

Are you daying you forgot food somewhere? hope you find it before it starts to smell.ick

Danielle said...

BTW... I love that picture!

carrie said...

abrasivist- um..yeah. what were you reading?

rich- yep.

xor444- you might wanna copyright that...

danielle- and he would be absolutely right :) ...what picture?! theres no picture?

is everyone else smoking crack today?! what the hell are you people talking about?!?!!