Sunday, October 23, 2005

fuck blogging

I havent gotten stoned in TWO FUCKING DAYS. I can't sleep, I'm not hungry :O and my brain feels like its trying to outgrow my skull.


tapeworm and I walked past a cat eating a huge pile of puke in the parking lot of QFC. it was possibly the best/worst thing I've ever seen. I was totally about to yakk at first but then I decided not to cos maybe he was eating the puke in an attempt to get other people to puke so that he could have even more puke to eat. its a twisted cycle and it had to be stopped.

this morning I slammed my right boob in the bathroom door. tapeworm heard the screams and came running in and when I told him what happened he looked at me like I had just won the special olympics. I wasn't even (that) drunk.

I kinda fucked off all week and now I have a shitastic assload of assignments to catch up on so I'm going on a brief hiatus to focus on the gayety that is school. in an effort to make it appear less like abandoning the internet, I've coerced talked butt rock britt into doing some substitute blogging in my absence.

and what the hell does it mean when someone says "like a fart in a windstorm"??

11 comments:

Shannon said...

How did you manage to slam your boob in the door?

Thats sounds quite embarrassing but it cant be worse then hiting yourself in the nose with the door of a car tunk. lol (I've done it).

Shannon

Morris said...

Drugs aren't everything. Personally I have a thing for laxatives and enemas.


Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

Kate B. said...

LOL
I've managed to walk into things and hit myself in the fanny before now (fanny is not the British word for ass, btw, for the americans reading this comment). Bloody painful.

Danielle said...

OH DAMMIT CARRIE! All people car about are drugs and boobs! WTF does "like a fart in a windstorm" mean? Come on, people, THINK!

jane said...

Blogger sucks. I spent a few minutes pouring my heart out to you & it didn't even post it. I'll give the shortlist of what I said:

Try to profit off the boob/door thing. Tickles will probably agree with me.

I agree on the vomit/cat thing. Did you swallow it?

Anonymous said...

If you're a fart in a windstorm it implies you're insignificant but still, you're adding to the bullshit.
Cats are funny, but people eating their own spew is funnier.
I love buds too.

Raymi Lauren said...

you're funny

A Bronx Tale said...

hey carrie,

do you know how to set up contributors on your blog (two authors)

if you could please help me that'd be sweet.

panzabro@hotmail.com is me e-mail.

if anyone else knows that's be nice.

thanks guys for any help in advance

TEN33GIRL said...

ok now all I can think about is how on earth you slammed you boob in a door!

carrie said...

j- not just sometimes ;)

shannon- dude. I have no fuckin clue. I guess I'm just special

morris- shitty

laurie- I know :(

all about me- hahah..I went to highschool with a french girl named fanny. she was a bitch.

jane- awww! damn blogger :(
if I could think of a way to gain from my injuries I would gladly give it a go.

jj- THANK YOU!!! it all makes sense now...
I know, I think I might be gifted :)

normal- but the cat was eating it. not people. this is like playing telephone.

raymi- thank you

danielle- you crack me the fuck up. did you read the post or just head straight for the comments? :p
yeah, I suck but homework > blog, y'know. sorry guys.

captain_howdy_girl- hahahah! I <3 your new name

Nicole said...

I'm stuck on the boob-slamming too. I mean, just, like major OW!!!!

I hope you've sufficiently recovered!