Tuesday, October 18, 2005

"mama, I smoked the TV"

its just come to my attention that I have NO FUCKING CLUE whats going on in the world. like at all dude.
oprah is killing me. she keeps sending me these goddamn cliffhanger emails and the only way to find out what it all means is to actually turn on the tv.
you can't even go to her website to find out about yesterdays shit. is it just me or is that totally fucked?

aparently there was some important shit being said in the midst of all that thigh rubbing cos I botched my pop quiz tonight. feh. economics is for boys.

when someone not limited to but including tickles tapeworm gets on the phone I HAVE to keep talking and asking questions the whole time to try and solve the who are you talking to and why mystery and even when they try to cover their ear I just get louder and more demanding. I am so fucking annoying its almost unbelievable.

8 comments:

web_loafer said...

Oprah could not make it as a truck driver....diesel mechanic....airplane pilot....soldier....sailor....

Yet she's rich

So what does that prove?

dan said...

Correction: Economics is for no one. No one.

Pause said...

Hang in there Carrie, economics is not that bad. And you might be annoying but you are always amusing.

Danielle said...

HAHA! Carrie likes Oprah! Hey, if you're such a fan of Oprah, what does Harpo mean? I know! It's Oprah's name spelled backwards.. don't ask. BTW.. I didn't know who that demon of a woman was until I started reading your post... did you make that, or find it?

Wally Banners said...

gawdam your a fox!

carrie said...

webloafer & loy- it proves theres no need to get your hands dirty when you can get rich sitting on a couch interviewing celebrities.

dan- hahaha...I keep telling myself, "just 7 more weeks"

rocky jay- well, I don't know if I'd call myself a "fan" really. I don't actually watch the shows. I just get the emails. I don't know why; I'm just retarded. it makes me feel like I'm doing my part er whatever.

croaker- thanks :)
well, the book is fine. but the prof. doesn't think so. this is his first quarter teaching this particular class and hes "re-vamping" the course as we go. he's basically thrown the text out the window and hes storytelling. its rather ineffective for me.

danielle- I found it :p dude, if I really liked oprah, why would I post demonic gif's in her likeness?

wally banners- thank you

Rich Rosenthal II said...

Dear god you've critisized the oprah. The site is doomed. Doomed I tell you.

Economics is where maths meets money and looses.

Mike said...

I recently heard that she was the richest bitch in the world. HOW? from the show? I think Jerry S. can run circles around her shitty show. :) Great blog!