Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Boutros Boutros Boutros-Ghali

I have to wear clothes now like 4 days a week. school is a fucking pit of time suckage where I have to read things that aren't on the internet and that sucks.

tapeworm and I were driving up the freeway entrance ramp thing and the dude in front of us just stopped right in the middle of the shit and we were like hmmm... and kept driving up to pass him and dude started waving his hands all frantically and I had my window down and he screamed into the car "you've got a headlight out!"
no shit. like I'm supposed to just abandon my car and go try to fix it at 10:30p??
fucking moron. he followed us for like 3 miles on the freeway trying to wave and damn near crashed his shit into the wall.

9 comments:

cher said...

probably his idea of a random act of kindness...

RockFromDot said...

what a douche...actually I wish there was a maniac on the road with me yelling at me that my headlight was busted that one time I got a ticket for it...good thing I never paid that ticket anyway...silly state of new york...

A Bronx Tale said...

good smaritain (spelt so wrong) deed of the day.

still a douche though as rockfromdot said..

please keep your arms and legs in the vechile and all times and refrain from frantically waving.

Matt McGrath said...

There really is some worth to the occasional y'know... Generally speaking that's why it somehow got published....

cher said...

you could try internet correspondence

Rich Rosenthal II said...

And Ya didn't moon em?

Danielle said...

NO WAY! There's serial killers in Washington!

jane said...

lol thats nuts

carrie said...

rob- hahahahahha.. he was doing a damn fine job

cher- thats right..kindness has to defy logic or its not considered random. huh?

rock- yes tickets suck, but he could have killed someone.

calogero- I don't know what the hell he was trying to accomplish really.

aaron- aww, thank you. I should be on tv damnit.

ash- totally y'know

cher- heh. I've taken online courses before but that doesn't save me from having to read textbooks.

rich- I KNOW :| I suck. that probably would have helped light the road tho :P

danielle- HAHAHA DUHR!! yeah like ted bundy and green river gary :-SS
good think I was too young.
OOH!! but we hang people here and thats pretty kickass.

jane- seriously. he was losing it