Thursday, September 29, 2005

I love pussy

I didn't watch sopranos for the first 3 years it was on cos I thought it was about singing. plus I'm biased against the entire state of new jersey and any other place that puts the word "new" in their name. I don't like knock offs.


when I was 5 me and my best friend jake used to fight about whether the BOY from the neverending story was a boy or a girl. everybody knows girls can't be warriors.
I think he just didn't want to admit he was getting a stiffy from looking at a dude.

Blogger Thomas, the Retarded Monkey thinks I am a total genius.

Me too.

Friday, September 30, 2005 3:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Jack thinks I am a total genius.

Funny

Friday, September 30, 2005 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger Crazy Dan thinks I am a total genius.

I love pussy too!! But I am not laughing at your stie yet.. but i am patient I see potential funny stuff

Friday, September 30, 2005 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

thomas- paulie is my favorite tho ;)

jack- thank you

dan- its probably safe for you to assume I don't cater to your style of humor and go back to trolling the SB :p

Friday, September 30, 2005 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger The Prynce thinks I am a total genius.

I never even understood why some states were called 'New' what-ever. Is there a regular old Jeresy somewhere in Europe?

Not only does that little dude look like a girl, he looks like a girl I used to know.

And girls can be warriors but only if they have big boobs and wear hardly anything. That way, no one will say they can't be a warrior because they'll be staring at their big, beautiful boobies.

-=The Prynce

Friday, September 30, 2005 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Mojotek thinks I am a total genius.

Atrayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

Friday, September 30, 2005 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger Danielle thinks I am a total genius.

Man, that's some FUNNY SHIT! I always use to cry whenever his horse got sucked into the sandpit, but then I got this burst of excitement when he came back in the end!

And don't worry about Crazy Dan...If he thinks "Accidental Goat Sodomy" is funny, then your's is the FUCKING SHIT. And it is.

Friday, September 30, 2005 1:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks I am a total genius.

Carrie everyday Preston sees someone that reminds him of a girl he use to know or knows. lol Thats cause he's a whore. :-P

Shannon

Friday, September 30, 2005 1:23:00 PM  
Blogger Shy thinks I am a total genius.

Sopranos is awesome. i didn't watch until about two years ago...having the entire season on dvd is nice...no commercial, no waiting until next week. i'm glad blockbuster decided to carry those.

Friday, September 30, 2005 4:14:00 PM  
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II thinks I am a total genius.

It was a boy cause he was all into the princes. unless it was a lesbian. hmmm now I have the stupid song in my head. never ending story lalalalalalalala la

ick.

Friday, September 30, 2005 4:15:00 PM  
Blogger Mike thinks I am a total genius.

We actually know Pussy, not joke! We also know Tony. We spend a lot of time in Jersy! Hey, great site BTW. Come talk to us!

Friday, September 30, 2005 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger ShellBug526 thinks I am a total genius.

I liked Pussy a lot and now have a soft spot for Bobby Bacala... I didn't watch the first season while it was on, but my mom bought me the DVD and insisted I watch it and was immediately hooked.

When I was a kid, I loved neverending story!!! I agree though the little boy definitely looked like a little girl.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 1:51:00 AM  
Blogger captain_howdy_girl thinks I am a total genius.

"I didn't watch sopranos for the first 3 years it was on cos I thought it was about singing"

Classic carrie lol

Sunday, October 02, 2005 2:12:00 AM  
Blogger carrie thinks I am a total genius.

prynce- totally. there must be. COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE IF ITS ALREADY TAKEN. blogfart.com is taken. maybe I should register newblogfart.com

I know. I thought he was kinda cute tho. does that make me a lesbian? thats how me and jake started arguing cos we both thought he was hot. and we both looked at each other like, "eww you fag!" (I'm far more tolerant now; I would just make a face behind his back instead)

I'm not gonna ruin your warrior fantasy. even tho you're deluded :P

mojotek- thats right; call it out if you know it

danielle- OMG ME TOO :((
the swamps of sadness yo. that shit used to bum me the fuck out. but I pretty much cried the whole rest of the movie over it. everybody got sick of hearing me cry over the fucking horse so they stopped letting me watch it. damnit.
I loved the part with the rock guy best when he was like "they look like big strong hands, don't they?"
yeah, dans crazy :p thanks

shannon- I think you got too used to leaving anonymous comments :) IDENTIFY YOURSELF!! think of all the people wondering who the hell is the girl who has all the juice on the prynce being a whore and they can't find out cos you wont give them a link??!! do it for the people!

shy- hell yeah! I <3 sopranos. I have all the dvds and I CANT WAIT for the 6th season damnit.. :|

rich- see now, I never even took that into consideration. I could've won the bet right then and there if I'd had you to point that out 18 years ago :p
sorry about the song man. that really is bad.

mike and michael- whats in it for me? :P just fucking with you. I'll check it out, thanks.

shellbug- I got so pissed off when bobby hooked up with janis. I mean eww.
my boyfriend finally talked my into renting the first disc and I was like "HOLY SHIT" and I was hooked the same way.
I wonder what happened to that kid. he probably had a gender identity crisis from all the people like me who insist on debating his sex nearly 20 years later :p

veggie- hehe..yeah well :p

Sunday, October 02, 2005 7:26:00 AM  
Blogger Shannon thinks I am a total genius.

lol I dont even relieze i'm signing as that anymore. lol

Shannon

Sunday, October 02, 2005 8:20:00 AM  
Blogger dark-forest thinks I am a total genius.

that actor 's a pillow biter fo' sure..

Sunday, October 02, 2005 1:21:00 PM  
Blogger dark-forest thinks I am a total genius.

Falcorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sunday, October 02, 2005 1:22:00 PM  
Blogger The Prynce thinks I am a total genius.

No. It doesn't make you a lesbian. It makes you bisexual. Carpet-fiend. =P

And c'mon! Its a fact(according to me)! You must have big ol' boobies (or just really nice ones regardless of size) and be nearly naked to be a female warrior.

Be a warrior, Carrie.

...And, ya know, take pictures.

:P

-=The Prynce

Monday, October 03, 2005 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Poppy Cede thinks I am a total genius.

I can't even count high enough to tell you how many times I watched Neverending Story as a kid. I loved that movie! Atreyu did have some pretty femmy features and a high voice, but I never doubted he was a boy.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 5:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


to request removal of your copyrighted image please contact me via email.